Skip to the content

Contractors Equipment/Inland Marine Insurance


Contractors equipment/inland marine insurance is an insurance policy designed to protect against loss of or damage to your goods while they are being transported. The policy is meant to indemnify you if there is any loss or damage to your cargo. Contractors equipment/inland marine insurance would cover the goods while they are being transported over sea, air, and land. This also includes parcel post and cargo/packages by courier service.

Although the term “marine cargo insurance” is sometimes used, it actually includes coverage for the land transit commencing from the moment the goods leave the storage until they arrive at the final warehouse.

Fairway Insurance Advisors offers free, comparative quotes on Contractors Equipment/Inland Marine Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.

Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.